The Gold Scams community on Facebook has almost 15K members and continues to grow. Now, in our effort to create a one-stop shop for gold investors, we merged the Gold Scams blog into a new Gold Scams Exposed section of Peter Schiff's Gold News. Bookmark this page to stay on top of: Breaking news of confirmed scammers who have been busted

Fraudulent Scams! Recently many individuals and businesses have been fascinated by the Advance Fee Fraud scam that originates from several countries in Africa and particularly from Nigerian, Liberians and Sierra Leonians. Some Ghanaians have also been involved.

1. Nigerian/ Ghana Emergency Scam. This is one of the most popular scams in online dating. Nigeria and Ghana are notorious for their scammers and hence most people probably wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone from one of these countries.

Do an internet search using the names, contact details or exact wording of the letter/email to check for any references to a scam – many scams can be identified this way. If you think it's a scam, don't respond — scammers will use a personal touch to play on your emotions to get what they want.

Nana Kwaku Asiedu Donkor is the bigger Gold scammer in ghana, you can check full report scam here: Gold ghana scam by Nana Kwaku Asiedu Donkor Asona Gold mining owner he scammed millions of US dollars to Spanish, Russian and chinesse investors, Nana Donkor is making a good job destroying reputation of Ghana

Gold scams have existed for thousands of years, but they are not as easy to spot today as they were back then. Technology, complex paperwork and various IRS loopholes have helped scammers "raise their game" and lure hardworking investors into thinking that the scammer's offer is safe and legit…

Overseas Romance Scams Rising ... Most of the scams reported to the U.S. Embassy in Accra, Ghana involve fake personas. Scammers often misrepresent their appearance—using photos that are …

Explore Stan Rodderick's board "Scammers - Women", followed by 122 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Ghana, Dating and Quotes.

Sep 02, 2018· Federal authorities warn Americans to be on the lookout for scammers targeting them from overseas. Skip navigation ... Federal investigators uncover elaborate gold scam …

GOLD AND DIAMOND SCAMS: 02-May-2019 10:42: I'm sending you pics and passports of 4 people from Ghana but are actually liberian who claim to be miners and suppliers of gold and rough diamonds.

U.S. citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet, especially those claiming to be U.S. citizens living, traveling or serving in the U.S. military in Ghana. Correspondents' quick transition to discussion of intimate matters could be an indicator of fraudulent intent.

Most of these gold scams are coming from Africa. The gold scammers claim to be established gold merchants or mining companies. They claim to be in possession of large quantities of gold dust or gold bars, which they offer to sell at below market prices.

Ghana Gold Scam / Alluvial Gold Dust scam. About the 419 (Advance Fee) scam; Frequently asked Questions (419 FAQ) ... Why is it necessary to visit Accra, Ghana to do business? This seems to be a common element to Ghana Gold emails. ... This one is a bit closer to the standard 419 scam in that there is a fixed amount on the table, the seller is ...

Since Ghana is known as the Gold Coast most Ghanaian correspondents are able to convince their victim friend that they carry their inheritance in the form of gold bars that they will smuggle out of Ghana to start their new life with the victim.

A Ghanaian scammer has allegedly defrauded a British man to the tune of £200,000. The Ghanaian reportedly convinced the British into believing that she had gold worth £5 million, and will release it after receiving the amount. The British man has been left "in a very dark place" after ...

Gold Investment Gold Investment Scam: How It Works (with video below) Is gold a good investment now?If you're wondering how to invest in gold and silver, watch out for the Gold Investment or Gold Coins For Sale scam.. The price of gold reached recently its highest point in history.

Ghana Gold Scam. We have reeceived some unsolicited emails from senders in Accra, Ghana offering gold for sale. Here is a typical example, that immediately raised several red flags, see below:

Feb 10, 2017· BAY CITY, MI-- Claiming he was promised huge amounts of gold by a man from Ghana, a 63-year-old man wired more than $70,000 to Africa, scamming a Bay County credit union in the process, police allege.

Jan 04, 2018· We have had every gold scam tried on us time and time again. After 7 years of tolerating these con men, compiling lists of modus operandi, emails and …

Ghana is a hot-bed for dating scams and huge money scams involving gold and diamonds. What we have initiated through our investigations is that in the U.S. there is several times a middle man that refers the victim to the scammer.

Jul 15, 2015· Hello Melanie, I feel what ur going thru, I met someone in EH and his voice didn't match the pic but to find out neither was the pic..in which came clean with but I still believed n him until he asked for my financial support..At that time everything about him I was Leary..I didn't send money and that changed the relationship.He is an African man who lived n LA but was doing "business" n ...

All about African gold deals, scams, fraud and reality about the gold trade and mining in Africa is explained by facts and by real world experience from some of best people in the market.

The Ghana Romance Scammers Facebook page collects reports by victims of internet scammers from Ghana, but it is not an official list of confirmed scammers. Reports from victims of Internet scams originating in Ghana are listed in several locations on the Internet. Victims of scams use the Ghana Romance Scammers Facebook page to expose scammers ...

Scam Info is a non-commercial project aimed at saving you from being scammed. Infrastructure that supports our work is minimal, but it is not free: the economy is built the way that people do not work for free. That is why we ask for donations. We would appreciate any financial help you can afford. This would help Scam Info to develop.

My freind is from Ghana she said she inherited gold from her father An want to marry me so she put the gold in my name An it cost a little over 5000 to send it to me from a agency security company is this a scam or is it true I have a video an inquiry receipt An have its number. Edited: 9:06 am, May 14, 2018

Jan 31, 2019· Romance Scam Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers. ... we are mining company based in Ghana, dealing in Gold and Rough Uncut Diamond, we have in our security vault 250kg dore Bars of gold looking for real buyers also we are looking for investor, Partnership who is ready ...

Nov 16, 2008· Answer 1 of 7: Hi, I have a friend who is sending a lot of money to a in ghana, she claims to have a big inheritance, she will bring over and reimburse him?...I believe it is a total scam, how can I expose the scam before he is compeltely broke [he is close]

Sep 15, 2012· From a member of this page: Royal Gold and Diamond company Limited, Ghana. Daniel Osei Yaw Sarfo. Born January 15th 1981. Angela Rensah. Born February 20th 1970. Buyer paid for their hotel, security, storage, and then they disappeared, be careful with these people – they are scammers.