Mar 23, 2011· Rohan Online Dark Elf Mage to Warlock Job Change Quest.

Rohan guide Jumat, 08 April 2011. Quest ganti job elf ke templar ELF ... 1.When you reach lvl 50 talk to Viviana Nadiv in Vena to start Templar Job Change. 2. Talk to Palasina @ (I4) Blooming Sorrow Bindstone (Vena) ... Open a Chest and a Golem well come out Kill it to get the Quest Item... Open and Kill until you finish...

EINHOREN GAMING: Quest Job Change The Rohan Priest Quest requires you to go to Lauke Monastery, slay a, then go back and forth to speak with Shailina. Quest is fairly easy, you just need some help in killing the Elysian Rohan Priest Job Change Quest I 1. Start the Rohan Priest Quest by talking to Shailina at the Vena Castle 2.

rohan online chromite quarry - natureslimsecrets.co.zarohan templar quest crystal quarry underground- rohan online chromite quarry,rohan online chromite quarry

Apr 05, 2016· Welcome to templar the hack n slash best mob killer in rohan. Pros: Absurd damage, 50% chance aoe, 20% hp abs Cons: Reflect can be debuffed (killed the pvp potential so hard)

Priest Quest Description. The priest job change quest is begun by talking to Shailina Illia in Vena. During this quest you perform a variety of activities. Most of the time you move inbetween the various places of Vena - Lauke Monestary, Marea Temple, Crea Workshop and the Goddess's Fountain. Templare Quest …

Ganti Job Elf Templar; Ganti Job Elf Priest; Ganti Job Human Defender; Ganti Job Human Guardian; Ganti Job Dekan Dragon Knigth; Ganti Job Dekan Dragon Sage; Quest Solo Semua Bangsa Rohan Online; Quest Kallistia Di Rohan Indonesia; Quest item berharga Di Rohan; Quest Membuat Guild Di Rohan; Status Dasar Semua Karakter di Rohan; Calculator Rohan ...

The Rohan Priest Quest requires you to go to Lauke Monastery, slay a , then go back and forth to speak with Shailina. Quest is fairly easy, you just need some help in killing the Elysian Rohan Priest Job Change Quest I 1. Start the Rohan Priest Quest …

rohan templar quest job change rohan templar job change crystal quarry . Elf change job to Templar Rohan OnlineXor Rohan . Elf change job to Templar RohanThis tutorial will help you change class from elf to templar with pictures soAnd this is the 2 nd lvl of Crystal Quarry .

Elf Templar Portal Stones can be bought at Gathering Hall... *All Boss/Mobs that you need to kill doesnt hurt much w/ good equips... 1.When you reach lvl 50 talk to Viviana Nadiv in Vena to start Templar Job Change. 2. Talk to Palasina @ (I4) Blooming Sorrow Bindstone (Vena) 3. Talk to Riphalia...

Sep 13, 2010· Status Buat Semua Char di Rohan...Status (Build) b... Quest crone; Quest item berharga; NAMA LAIN KOTA ROHAN; Daftar nama NPC rohan; QUEST NGEPET ROHAN; Elf Solo Quest; Quest ganti job; QUEST HEALER JADI TEMPLAR; QUEST HEALER JADI PRIEST; Quest untuk bikin guild; Monster List And Location; Guide Status Dasar Rohan Full Version; Trik Rohan ...

5. Head back to Surbhar for the next part of the quest. He will ask you to deliver "the Remnants to the Altar of the Late King", which is located at Ferdinant's Mausoleum. 6. After this, you will need to speak with Camila, an NPC located at the Caronia's Tomb bindstone. 7. Camila will give you a quest where you need to get 3 items, one after ...

You can finally choose a second job. Here's a guide to Rohan change job quest from Giant to Berserker. This guide is created AriesMinor. All text and image credit belongs to him. The Quest Map guides after the jump. Alright, I've got a lot of questions about it since I've done the job …

Good evening. Yesterday, I learned all about Class Action - Rohan Online Elf Templar Class Build (Pure PvE/Pure PvP). Which may be very helpful in my experience so you. Rohan Online Elf Templar Class Build (Pure PvE/Pure PvP) This is an awesome build for the Elf Templar, great at PvE and great at PvP. Templars are in a sense battle priests.

Dec 06, 2016· Elf is a race in Rohan originally specializes for supporting other races in battle, either in PvE or PvP.Elf first job is White Mage which is a class that is designed for supporting other classes in battle. They have a very good support skill such as heal and even can revive dead character.

all about rohan: Templar Guide: Perjalanan seorang templar. Demikian lah guide saya, bila ada yang salah atau kurang akurat silahkan add di comment. Kesimpulannya si job int templar itu job yg bagus dalam menimbilkan damage and pasti bagus untuk PvE ataupun PvP, yang pastinya bisa bikin musuh kamu kerepotan, hhi ^_^ .

Eupo Rohan: Rohan Templar Change Job Quest PHP- job quest for templar in underground rohan,Rohan Templar Change Job Quest, 1When you reach lvl 50 talk to Viviana Nadiv in Vena to start Templar Job, Rohan Templar Change Job Quest PHP; Rohan,FOR ASPIRING TEMPLARS,^ ^ | Rohan Wiki | Fandom,FOR ASPIRING TEMPLARS,^ ^ 852, to Viviana Nadiv in Vena to start Templar Job …

Completed Quest Text: "You don't realize it yet, but your actions in helping me already awakened your potential. All you have to do now is realize it! You are no longer a Knight, you are now a Templar! Just remember, you need to always maintain a balance of strength and compassion." Next Stage in Quest. None Back to Third Job Quests

Sep 13, 2010· Human - Knight -> Guardian : - Knight -> Defender : ...

Rohan Templar Job Change Quest - Free forum : Kingdom 1st: If you reach level 50, proceed to Vena, talk to Viviana Nadiv 2nd: After talking to Palasina, you need to . Live Chat; Rohna Templar Quest Chromite Quarry Underground Map, Templar Job Quest Quarry Rohna Templar Quest Chromite Quarry Underground Map Rohan Templar, Rohan Templar Job ...

Sep 28, 2011· Tiap job di rohan memiliki kelebihan dan kekurangan sendiri. Templar pun juga begitu. Job ini bolehlah hebat dalam menimbulkan damage, namun dalam PvE sangat tidak cocok sebagai tanker, apalagi lawan boss yang damagenya cihuy, bisa mampus bro. Pengalaman saya ketika level 60 an tidak kuat dikeroyok 5 monster skull pirate T.T waktu hunt di altar.

rohan blood feud kaildarr the magic armor . chromite quarry underground rohan, kildare the magic armor rohan rohan kildare the magic armor rohan templar job change quest use that mace to kill kaildarr the . rohan crystal quarry map underground -, rohan crystal quarry map underground- crystal quarry map rohan,rohan online kaildarr magic armor, map reference where to f More .

Sep 21, 2012· Finally your Giant character reached level 50. You can finally choose a second job.Here's a guide to Rohan change job quest from Giant to Berserker. All text and image credit belongs to him. The Quest Map guides after the jump. Alright, I've got a lot of questions about it since I've done the job change etc, and sorry to the devout berzerker's that have gone upwards of lvl 53 and still ...

Elf change job to Templar Rohan Online Rohan online is one of the great online game so far and have a lot of quest mainly changing class from a normal elf class to a 2nd class templar. This tutorial will help you change class from elf to templar with pictures so that you will not get lost.

rohan templar job quest guide_Rohan Online Elf Priest Guide GuideScroll Sep 1, 2011 ... Best Player Written Guides for All Online Games. ... Rohan Online Elf P

Sep 01, 2011· » Rohan Online Templar Guide. Rohan Online Templar Guide. Rohan Online Templar Guide by xKophy. Hai! Everything you need to know about temp is below . ... Rohan Online Level 40 SES Quest Complete Guide. September 1, 2011. Rohan Online Priest PvP Guide. September 1, 2011. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.

All Rohan Private Server No Hamaci Silahkan Ditambah Gan Genesis Rohan Server Features: o EXP Custom(easy to hard) o x15 Drop Rate...