However, I also know a guy who will bring a dumptruck load of recycled asphalt (DOT scraps it) for $75, I made my new driveway at the farm from that and plan on adding more, compacts really nicely and I can always add rock over top later if I want.

Anyone have an idea how much a 30 yard truckload of limestone costs? - Looking for the bigger gravel. If anyone has any connections feel free to give me a quote. N

How many cubic yards will a tandem dump truck hold How many dump truck loads of sand in a 10 cubic yard truck will it ...Concrete is a mixture of crushed rock, washed sand, and cement and water...

How many ton of crushed stone can a trailer dump hold Products. As a leading global manufacturer of crushing, grinding and mining equipments, we offer advanced, reasonable solutions for any size-reduction requirements including, How many ton of crushed stone can a trailer dump hold, quarry, aggregate, and different kinds of minerals.

How much gravel will fit in my full-sized pickup? 1/2 ton truck will carry 1 cy 3/4 ton truck will carry 1.5 cy 1 ton truck will carry 2 cy How much does a half man rock weigh? Approximately 50-75 lbs. Can I haul my own gravel or sand? Yes. We have no minimum purchase requirements. How much does a solo dump truck carry?

Various types of rock are used as construction and landscaping materials. For example, crushed granite is a convenient and inexpensive material for paving driveways and garden paths. It is necessary on such projects to figure out the cubic yards of material needed, and rock is usually sold in cubic yards.

Need to Purchase Mulch, Sand, Top Soil, Fill Dirt or Gravel? Contact Us in Atlanta or Decatur GA for the Best Prices per 1/2 Cubic Yard. We Also Sell These Materials in Snellville, Stone Mountain GA.

Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading will double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size.

How much area does a dump truck load of rock cover? ... A load of crushed gravel will be even heavier, and a load of sand heavier still. share: What is the load capacity of a truck?

How much gravel should cost. Average costs and comments from CostHelper's team of professional journalists and community of users. Prices vary depending on the size and type of gravel; whether it is bought by the bag or in 5-gallon amounts, or by the ton or the cubic yard (equivalent to 3'x3'x3'); if it is delivered to the project site or picked up by the customer; and location (gravel is ...

Buying and Hauling Materials by the Cubic Yard FAQ When you go to the home improvement center, it's usually pretty easy to eyeball the bags of mulch, dirt, stone, and concrete to figure out how many you need for your project.

How Much Does a Gravel Driveway Cost? ... Tennessee, says the cost of crushed stone in his area is $100 to $120 per ton, installed. He says the average sized driveway is about 20-by-20 feet, which requires about 13 tons of crushed rock and costs $1,300 to $1,500, including materials and labor.

How much gravel can a full size truck hold? Our local sand and gravel supplier quotes gravel at 1.5 tons / cubic yard. A 10-wheel dump truck carries 20 tons --> 8 yards of gravel. 10 wheel dump trucks with a 50,000 GVW can carry 12 tons of gravel which equals about 8 yards @2800 lbs per yard.

Jun 28, 2018· What is the capacity of a dump truck for a load of limestone? The first thing we need to know is the size of the dump truck. There are 12 cubic yard bodies, 15 cubic yard bodies, and 18 cubic yard bodies in the area I work in, plus dump trailers p...

Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Recycled Materials in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of Asphalt Millings: 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t

How Much Does Pea Gravel Cost To Install? Typical Range: ... Pea gravel differs from other crushed stone in that each piece is smaller and generally more smooth and polished. It comes in colors like gray, blue, red and beige. ... larger rocks can help divert water and most rock types can serve as a low maintenance lawn solution. One of the most ...

This tool is simple and easy to use and will give you the best answer to the question "How much crushed stone do I need for my driveway". Do Your Calculations, but Call the Experts. These figures are used to give you a rough idea of how much crushed stone you will need for your project. You will need to have your stone delivered, and your ...

A dump truck can hold anywhere from 13 to 25 tons of gravel, based on common sizes available for commercial use. Ten-wheelers are rated to reliably hold 13 tons, whereas the largest flat-bed trucks can contain 25 tons of gravel. There are several truck sizes in between for different loads. For example, a twelve-wheeler can hold 16 tons of gravel.

Dump truck specifications vary greatly- too much so for a "one size fits all" type of answer. A better idea of what type of dump truck, how many cubic yards the bed can hold, etc would be needed here.

How much a gravel driveway should cost. Average costs and comments from CostHelper's team of professional journalists and community of users. Complete installation of a driveway with a base and surface layer of compacted gravel starts at roughly $0.75-$3 or more a square foot, or about $300-$1,000 for a 12'x25' single-car driveway, 4-8 thick.

Crushed stone comes from large rock formations that are crushed down to various sizes or grades by a machine. Many people consider crushed rock to be equivalent to gravel.

How much does gravel cost per ton? The cost of gravel will vary depending on several factors. Generally gravel is purchased by the ton. A ton is 2,000 pounds.

Jan 19, 2010· Go to the gravel pit and load it up to your rated GVWR, they won't let you overload anyways. Do yourself a big favor and make sure your tires are in good shape and properly inflated...nothing worse than popping a tire off its bead while the bed has a ton of gravel in it.

Click here to get a better idea of how much topsoil, mulch and river rock that is! Our topsoil, mulch river rock and more comes in cubic yards. Click here to get a better idea of how much topsoil, mulch and river rock that is! ... Measure Up. What does a cubic yard look like? ... Co. and Greely Sand & Gravel Inc.

Crushed Concrete Driveway For the Farm – A Cheaper Alternative. by Lee 53 ... we were looking for dump truck drivers who pick up milled asphalt from paving jobs around the city to dump the material at our place. This was easy when we redid the driveway at our house in town, it proved to be much harder to find a willing driver to dump on our ...

Aug 22, 2004· Road rock or what I think of as true pea gravel (crushed rock, not coarse sand) is not available locally, but is 30 or so miles away. The sand pit is only about 3 miles away and I haul loads on my 1949 Chevy. I have them dump gently until the tires or the springs start squating a fair amount. The $10 price applies no matter how much I have loaded.

Delivery of crushed rock/concrete products. So that you don't fill out a check based on the amount of the quote that you received, please be aware that delivered amounts may vary +/- .75 yards according to how much is actually loaded into the dump truck. When you receive the bill from the driver, the bill will reflect the actual (and exact) amount of yards that have been loaded into the dump ...

Various types of rock are used as construction and landscaping materials. For example, crushed granite is a convenient and inexpensive material for paving driveways and garden paths.