The mines were held by Peter King and then sold to, contrary to popular lore, the mines were held by Clifford Gibson for many years, from 1931 to 1991, then by Bridgeport Gold until 2016, when Bridgeport let the claims lapse in 2016, Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc. staked claims over the more interesting cuts and obvious deposits.

Mining claims and remote mountain property in Salida, Colorado. First Colorado Land Office, Inc. specializes in mining claims for sale in Salida, Colorado, Chaffee County, San Luis Valley, Lake County, Buena Vista, Collegiate Peaks, and surrounding areas.

I made opal discoveries on every claim before staking the claims. The asking price represents what the claims are worth in comparison to the other gemstone claims here and for sale elsewhere in the west after looking at how much and what grade I mined off it already. I will trade for some needed items. All offers will be considered.

Mining Claims For Sale. Placer. Lode. Or, to be more specific... Small Scale Mining. Commercial/Production Placer Claims. Advanced Geologic is a premiere purveyor of placer and lode mining claims. We have sold over 150 placer and lode mining claims in the last three years with over 97% satisfaction from our buyers.

Lawson Gems ethically sources rough from all over the world, we often travel direct to the mines to find the best stones and have friendly ties in with mine owners in such countries as, Mozambique, Brazil, South Africa, Thailand, Cambodia and at home in Australia. We …

Browse through Mining Businesses currently available for sale on BizBuySell today. View Mine, Quarry, and other Mining businesses to find the opportunity that's right for you!

Gem Mountain Gemstone Mine is nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, . located 50 miles between Asheville and Boone, North Carolina. Situated right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. at milepost 331, Gem Mountain offers a fun, family-oriented attraction that your whole family will be sure to love!

Oregon Sunstone Mining Claims For Sale At this time there are no claims for sale Sunstone Mining Company operates an extensive number of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) mining claims located in the high desert of southern Oregon. The sunstone mining area is …

Apr 10, 2019· 40 Properties from $220. Find the best offers for your search gem mining claims. Here we have two mining claims. There is a home and a registered dam and all the mining equipment ready to walk in and continue on enjoying the gemmies lifestyle. First mining claim has a …

Lots of retailers sell jewelry, but you don't often see the sign "colored gemstones for sale". That's because the loose gemstone business is a rather specialized one. Most of the people who buy loose gemstones are either gem dealers themselves or jewelry designers. There aren't enough gemstone collectors or aficionados in most places to justify ...

Colorado Gemstones. A wide variety of gems have been mined in Colorado. For a short time, Colorado had the only commercial diamond mine in North America. The state is also famous for its aquamarine, rhodochrosite, amazonite, smoky quartz, and other minerals.For some of these materials, gem-quality crystals are sought by both gem dealers and mineral specimen dealers - and that pushes up prices.

When you think of mining for the "big four" gemstones — diamond, ruby, sapphire, and emerald — it's easy to imagine places like India, South Africa, and Colombia. However, you can find these stones and many others at plenty of gem hunting spots in the United States.

Nov 07, 2014· Mt Antero Gem Mining Claim for Sale on eBay by Department of Land Transfer/eBay Seller scyros35 LandTransfer.US.com

WELCOME TO DOMINION OPAL MINES OF VALLEY, NEVADA: Home of the world-famous Valley Black Fire Opal & source of the world's finest Opal Specimens and opal collector gems. Several mines are open to rockhounds for fee digging of precious black, crystal, fire, and other opal types. Opal Gem Mines & Mining Claims for sale.

Owning your own mining claim provides worry-free peace of mind and is much easier and less expensive than most people think. At Mineralstar Mining we offer quality claims at exceptionally reasonable prices to fit any budget. Please look at our "claims for sale" page for …

HISTORIC GEM MINE FOR SALE! The Fano Mine, formerly Simmons Mine and Fano Kunzite Tourmaline Mining Company, on the north side of Cahuilla Mountain, Anza Ca. Own 37.5 acres that are completely surrounded by National Forest with breathtaking views.

We provide all the documentation, Certificate of Location, BLM Claim Number, BLM transfer documentation, a Quit Claim Deed transferring ownership of the Claim to the new owner, directions and GPS coordinates of its location. Be sure to visit our other pages for maps, mining equipment, patented claims.

By April of 1968 the gemstone world had correctly identified the gemstones as blue zoisite (tanzanite) and Mr. de Sousa re-filed the same four claims but for zoisite instead of olivine. Word of Mr. de Sousaï's mining claims spread like wild fire and soon the area was inundated by prospectors / miners.

This led to the first dirt road up Mt. Antero and Mt. White in 1956 and the reopening in 1960 of the California molybdenite mine adit. By 1962, all the business entities on Mt. Antero had gone bankrupt and the claims had lapsed. Mining the Mt. Antero granites for disseminated beryl had been an …

The exclusive distributor of Gem Mountain Montana Sapphire gemstones and jewelry including rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets, and gents rings. Natural Sapphire Gemstones. With an extensive selection of carat weight, size and cut you'll find both loose faceted stones and rough heat treated stones in blue, yellow, orange, pink and more.

mines gem claims for sale colo – Grinding Mill China. colorado gem mining, colorado gem mining claims for sale, cost of colorado mine claims, . gem mining claims for sale in colorado, gemstone mining claims for sale, » Learn More Colorado Precious Stones Gem Mining And Prospecting .

Mines For Sale in the USA-Complete list of patented mines, BLM Mines, deposits, projects, mineral properties, and mining claims for Sale.

Double Eagle Mining is a mine direct supplier of Plush Oregon Copper Bearing Sunstone direct from the mine. We sale Wholesale Rough, Cut Stones, Beads, Cabochon, custom cutting and Jewelry. The Gemological world is calling it the next Tanzanite, invest now. We are a fulltime mining source of Plush Oregon Sunstone.

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

There are 6 claims for sale. There is gravel on the sides of this valley already exposed only a foot of overburden needs to be removed to expose thawed gravel along the sides of the valley. Indian River Claims. Owner has 60 claims on Indian River and Quartz Creek, located outside of Dawson City, 104 claims …

The Crabtree Emerald Mine is owned by Mineral City Mining Company, and leased to the MAGMA rock club (Mountain Area Gem & Mineral Association). Emerald Village is the local representative. Digging through the dumps is available for only $20 per day, by permit only. Only hand tools are allowed and you can keep anything you find.

The special thing that sets Emerald Village apart from all the other "gem mines" is that we do it in REAL mines that have produced a variety of gems and minerals. Our North Carolina Gemstone Mine is located in the awesome Big Deal Mine, an impressive historic underground mine that produced a variety of gems and minerals. ...

The mining laws permit the prospector and miner to make reasonable use of a mining claim as long as the use is incident and necessary to prospecting, mining and processing operations under the 43 CFR 3809 & 3715 regulations. The mining claim is good for the minerals alone, and timber rights come with the claims for the mining effort.