Careers Warrior Met Coal has an ongoing need for experienced underground miners, electricians, maintenance technicians, foreman and support staff. Click here to view our current openings

Coal mining in the United States is an industry in transition. Production in 2017 was down 33% from the peak production of 1,162.7 million tons (about 1054.8 million metric tonnes) in 2006. Employment of 50,000 coal miners is down from a peak of 883,000 in 1923.

61 Underground Coal Miners jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New Underground Coal Miners careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next Underground Coal Miners job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 61 Underground Coal Miners careers waiting for you to apply!

These national industry-specific occupational employment and wage estimates are calculated with data collected from employers of all sizes, in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas in every state and the District of Columbia, in NAICS 212100 - Coal Mining. Additional information, including the ...

Feb 23, 2018· Coal Jobs Have Gone Up Under Trump, But Not Because Of His Policies The number of U.S. coal jobs rose slightly during the president's first …

Aug 23, 2018· Government data show the coal mining industry added about 2,000 jobs under President Donald Trump, but the change is so small that economists aren't confident employment …

330 Coal Mining jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Miner, Operator, Driller and more!

226 Coal Mining jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New Coal Mining careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next Coal Mining job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 226 Coal Mining careers waiting for you to apply!

Delivering the premium value in coal. We are Westmoreland Mining LLC. We offer state-of-the-art mining techniques and uncompromised safety to our employees. We are award-winning environmental stewards of the land we mine. Westmoreland Mining LLC is diversified, ethical and committed to our employees, customers, shareholders, and partners.

The 2013 Appalachian Voices report, "Growth of U.S. Coal Jobs: Federal Data Showing Coal Mining Employment Trending Higher Since 2009," looks at Mining Safety and Health Administration data on coal mining jobs, which shows that the average number of coal-mining jobs under the Obama administration has been 15.3 percent higher than the average ...

Learn about the various employment opportunities within the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the Department of Labor here. MSHA Jobs MSHA regularly posts job opportunities on usajobs.gov. Inspector Hiring Program The MSHA Inspector Hiring Program seeks motivated professionals committed to ensuring the health and safety of U.S. miners.

Mar 29, 2019· There are a number of jobs in coal mining careers that are more than just mining the ore from the ground. There are other opportunities as well such as a geologist to help find the ore or a supervisor to help make sure that all the workers are safe and are using the correct equitment for the job.

Currently, the BLS counts about 50,000 coal mining jobs in the United States -- total. That makes it all but impossible for the first half of Pruitt's claim -- 50,000 more mining jobs since the ...

57 Coal Mining jobs available in West ia on Indeed.com. Apply to Mining Engineer, Operator, Miner and more!

Search 1000's of active mining jobs including engineering and geology jobs. New jobs daily. Job seekers post your resume for employers to find.

Warrior Met Coal is a leading producer and exporter of metallurgical coal for the global steel industry from underground mines located in Brookwood, Alabama, southwest of Birmingham and near Tuscaloosa. These underground coal mines are 1,400 to 2,100 feet underground, making them some of the deepest vertical shaft coal mines in North America.

Adani Australia is an energy and infrastructure company, dedicated to delivering energy solutions for an advancing world.

Find Underground Coal Mine jobs. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers.

Make the next step in your career on Monster jobs. Browse 31 Coal Mining jobs on our job search engine. Apply now for jobs hiring near you.

We've been lucky to attract the most talented and dedicated people in the coal mining industry. We share our commitment to a culture based on employee empowerment, dedication and safety. Find mining industry positions in Florida, New Mexico and North Dakota.

Whether you are an experienced coal miner or just starting out, GMS Mine Repair & Maintenance can offer you excellent opportunities to learn and expand your horizons. We also have jobs that will allow you to travel and see the country and soon the world.

: "Next week we're opening a big coal mine. You know about that. One in Pennsylvania. … we're putting the miners back to work."

Mar 08, 2019· But the bigger driver for coal-mining jobs is market forces at home and abroad. Coal-fired power plants have continued to shut down under Trump's watch, eliminating a …

Search for Mining Jobs in Africa | Find New Mining Job Vacancies for Geologist, Engineering, Mine Operations, Exploration Jobs and more all across the continent: in South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, DRC, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, and beyond.

If your career is built around hard work and dedication, and if you're seeking a company with a culture based on opportunity and autonomy - we'd like to invite you to explore career opportunities with Arch Coal. At Arch Coal, you would be a part of one of the largest coal producers in the U.S.

Adani Jobs Australia. Adani Australia will be recruiting for Jobs including coal exploration, coal mining, rail construction and operations, construction of infrastructure and port expansion and operations as part of the Carmichael Coal Mine and Rail Project.

Coal mining is the process of extracting coal from the ground. Coal is valued for its energy content, and, since the 1880s, has been widely used to generate electricity. Steel and cement industries use coal as a fuel for extraction of iron from iron ore and for cement production. In the United Kingdom and South Africa, a coal mine and its structures are a colliery, a coal mine a pit, and the ...

Employment Opportunities Today, Blackhawk Mining employs nearly 3,000 men and women in Kentucky, Indiana and West ia. We offer a competitive compensation and …