Find great deals on eBay for Moto Guzzi California in Other Parts. Shop with confidence. Find great deals on eBay for Moto Guzzi California in Other Parts. ... FITS MOTO GUZZI CALIFORNIA, JACKAL, STONE, 1100. NOT CERTAIN ON THE YEARS! OPEN TUES-SAT 11A-8P. 1998 Moto Guzzi V11 1100 California EV Voltage Regulator Rectifier GU37703805.

It's been a long time coming but Moto Guzzi has finally released the full specs for their V85 TT Adventure Bike. This retro-styled mid-size ADV was first put on display as a concept bike during last year's EICMA show and we are now getting the details on the upcoming machine a …

2019 Moto Guzzi Motorcycles And Dirt Bikes. ... All-New California 1400 Models Are Arriving at U.S. Dealerships Right Now ... Check out the technical specifications and retail pricing for all 2018 ...

Nov 25, 2005· In 2001, Moto Guzzi introduced the California Stone (availability in the U.S. in 2002). This 1100 transverse v-twin replaced the Jackal; it is essentially the same bike. With the Stone came a series of improvements to the California model line, including: an improved gearbox for easier shifting wider diameter handlebars (30mm)

At £8499 on the road this bike costs only £250 more than the old model, too. The California's reign as the best-selling Moto Guzzi looks set to continue for a year or two yet. Get Moto Guzzi motorcycle insurance for the California. Engine Engine Aircooled pushrod 4-valve 90-degree transverse V-twin cc 1064 Claimed power (bhp) 77bhp @ 6400rpm

Guzzi Power Technical Reports. Got a good modification or fix for your Guzzi? Send it to us! Brakes:-All-03.28.03 - Rebuilding a Brembo Master Cylinder by Turin 04.10.02 - Removing Brake Rotors Without Boogering the Hex-Head Fasteners-Tonti-10.08.07 - Dual Rotor Upgrade on your '00-01 Jackal by Jack Price 12.25.05 - Yamaha Brakes on a Lemans V by Andy Murray

In model year 2002, Moto Guzzi debuted the California Stone to succeed the Jackal. Now with several improvements from Aprilia, the new owner, the bike is better - easier to ride and much more user-friendly. It's a common marketing practice for European manufacturers to offer a less-expensive, entry ...

This Kuryakyn half cover has been really great on my Moto Guzzi California Vintage for many reasons. I like that I can put it on the bike as soon as I get to work, even though the engine is still hot. It has a soft lining inside the front and rear to protect the windshield and trunk from scuff marks.

California Stone -- Trim clean lines, classic minimalist design, the temperament of a genuine Moto Guzzi. An updated version of the unmistakable 90º V-Twin with hydraulic self-adjusting valves. Brembo Gold Series brakes. A modern expression of the Moto Guzzi spirit. Available in …

Browse 2002 Moto Guzzi California Stone accessories and parts from brands you know at prices you will like. From wheels to lighting, we have it all for your motorcycle needs.

Sell or buy used bikes? Bikez.biz has an efficient motorcycle classifieds. Ads are free. Click here to sell a used 2004 Moto Guzzi California Stone or advertise any other MC for sale.You can list all 2004 Moto Guzzi California Stone available and also sign up for e-mail notification when such bikes are advertised in the future. Bikez has a high number of users looking for used bikes.

May 23, 2019· Whereas its base Stone sibling appealed to riders who want less bling and more blending in from their machine, the 2003 MY Moto Guzzi California Stone …

Navigation: Index — Motorcycle Specs Handbook — Moto Guzzi — 2002 2002 Moto Guzzi California Stone Back to Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Specs Index Page – 2002 Moto Guzzi California Stone. MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONS

Sep 20, 2010· Guzzi now seems to want to make various versions of the Cali to suit different people and different budgets in a bid to emulate Harley's success of marketing over common sense. Don't blame them, either. So, this year you have the California Jackal Stone at one end of the price margin at £6299 (minus one front disc) and the California EV at £8250.

View more topics related to Moto Guzzi Loop frames Factory and after market manuals provide some torque settings for loop frames, but they are far from comprehensive. John Schwartz sent me a list of factory torque specifications that are for V7 Sport, 850 T, and 850 T3 motorcycles.

Understand then that I was a bit hesitant when Moto Guzzi offered me a new California EV Touring to ride in this year's Crotona Midnight Run. But then the last time I'd ridden an EV I'd liked it just fine, and whatever quibbles I had with some aspects of the design, I …

KBB.com has the . Moto Guzzi values and pricing you're looking for.. And with over 40 years of knowledge about motorcycle values and pricing, you can rely on Kelley Blue Book.

check out the latest moto-guzzi motorcycles: models prices review news specifications and so much more on top speed! ... 2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Stone. Eclectic And Essential, Says The Factory ...

Below is the information on the 2004 Moto Guzzi California Stone. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2004 Moto Guzzi California Stone use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Cruiser motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications.

Nov 23, 2006· Italian with real history – the Moto Guzzi California 1100EV hasn't changed hugely since the 850cc version of 1972. But it's still a machine well worth considering. The California 1100EV is ...

With this drive-train, the Moto Guzzi California EV is capable of reaching a maximum top speed of 172.0 km/h (106.9 mph) . Regarding the chassis characteristics, responsible for road holding, handling behaviour and ride confort, the Moto Guzzi California EV have a frame with front suspension being and in the rear suspension it is equiped with .

May 28, 2003· Some of Moto Guzzi's other models have received an updated six-speed transmission, and the California models would greatly benefit from a similar upgrade (perhaps, next year?). The look of the Moto Guzzi California EV Touring is clearly European, and out of the ordinary here in the United States (you don't see very many Moto Guzzis here).

2002 Moto Guzzi Prices, Values and Specs Select any 2002 Moto Guzzi model A wholly owned subsidiary of Piaggio, Moto Guzzi is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1921 that specializes in production of custom, naked, and touring motorcycles.

California Stone -- Trim clean lines, classic minimalist design, the temperament of a genuine Moto Guzzi. An updated version of the unmistakable 90º V-Twin with hydraulic self-adjusting valves. Brembo Gold Series brakes. A modern expression of the Moto Guzzi spirit. Available in …

The base price of the 2005 Moto Guzzi California Stone Motorcycle is $9990. This is $20.11 less expensive than its competition.. The V Twin engine in the 2005 Moto Guzzi California Stone Motorcycle has a displacement of 1064 cc which is 23.53% less than its competition.. The 2005 Moto Guzzi California Stone Motorcycle weighs 542 lbs which is 17.5% less than other Cruiser models.

Discussions for every bike Bikez has discussion forums for every bike. View comments, questions and answers at the 2002 Moto Guzzi California Stone discussion group.You can sign up for e-mail notifications when other riders answer you.

Moto Guzzi was founded by Carlo Guzzi and Giorgio Parodi. There was a third man, Giovanni Ravelli, involved but he unfortunately was killed in a plane crash only days after WWI. The three motorcycle enthusiasts met and discussed plans to build a new motorcycle company while serving in the newly formed Italian Air Force.

Apr 09, 2013· Exclusive Test! Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom. Italy's oldest continuously operating motorcycle manufacturer releases an all-new version of its most popular bike, the Moto Guzzi California.