Find great deals on eBay for antique mining equipment and antique mining collectibles. Shop with confidence. ... 212 results for antique mining equipment ... eBay determines this price through a machine-learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Top Rated Plus. Sellers with highest buyer ratings;

This Antique Farm Equipment is at least 30 years and older, listed by all different makes, models and horsepowers.Search for the particular antique tractor and see detailed information on each tractor for sale such as: hours, price, condition, drive type and much more.

These high caliber mining car replicas are built to the original design standards by Melcher Machine Works of Durango, Colorado. These sturdy built pieces of rail equipment lend themselves to many opportunities in the realm of antique collecting, mining equipment and memorabilia, landscaping, home decorating, garden railroading and commercial ...

We have the best deals on Antique Mining so stop by and check us out first! ... Vintage Antiques For Sale. Vintage Antiques and More! Search. Vintage Antique Brass Auto Lite Carbide Miner Lamp with BOX Universal Mining. $45.99. View It on eBay. ANTIQUE VINTAGE BEST BELCHER MINERS TOMMY STICK MINING EQUIPMENT CANDLE HOLDER. $49.99. View It on ...

Rare restored heavy machinery crawlers tractors dozers starts and runs original condition

Antique Mining Equipment and Collectibles Mining's dramatic and dangerous nature is reflected in the hundreds of specialized tools and artifacts shown in over 450 color photographs and discussed in this fascinating new book.

Eureka! was formed in 1991 as a quarterly magazine for mining artifact collectors, historians and explorers. As a service to collectors, we advertise mining artifacts for sale. Today, the magazine continues in downloadable form while group members interact via our forum.

FOR SALE - Lake Tahoe - I have antique mining carts, an assortment of antique farming equipment and various other items perfect for outdoor decor. Prices are negotiable! Must be ...

Antique Tractors for Sale. Old Tractors for Sale Highlight the Durability and Popularity of the Machines John is one of the most famous names in the tractor business. Operating since 1837, this company manufactures riding mowers with plenty of attachments as well as agricultural equipment.

FREE Classifieds Ads to BUY & SELL Antique & Vintage Farm Equipment, Agriculture & Farming Collectibles, Antique Machinery, Old Tractors & Farm Trucks for Sale in US, Canada.

Gold Mines For Sale including alluvial placer gold mines, lode gold mines, patented gold mines, BLM gold mines, and other gold mines for sale worldwide. ... Alluvial Gold Placer Mine For Sale. This is a Turn-Key Operation. 50 Mining Claims with potential for 60 more. Equipment included. Award Winning Placer Gold Mine in Yukon Territory.

old mine cart -for sale. old mine cart -for sale . Visit. Discover ideas about Reclaimed Furniture ... (vintage mine pics | Old Mine Tunnel | Flickr - Photo Sharing!) See more. Props Unlimited Events LLC. Gold Mine (#1455) ... Wildcat Mines of the Mother Lode - Ore Cars, Mine Cars and Mining Equipment. Tony Kelsey. Mining, Ore Cars and Other ...

OS Antique Scientific Instruments for sale - Fleaglass offers a vast array of scientific instruments for sale. Categories include antique barometers and meteorological insruments, calculating, drawing instruments, globes and orrories, microscopes and slides, mineralology & gemmology, natural history, physics & chemistry apparatus, scales, weights & measures, and surveying and mining antiques ...

Horse Drawn Equipment Auction Results. Sort by manufacturer, model, year, price, location, sale date, and more. Page 1 of 5. ... Up for sale is a beautiful antique horse drawn wagon. Manufactured by Henny Buggy Company (A division of Moline Plow Co.) in Freeport Illinois. Has a folding canopy.

New & Used Mining Equipment. MiningSurplus.com features new and used mining equipment for sale from mining operations across Canada, the United States, South America, and Australia. MiningSurplus.com profiles surface, mill plant process and underground mining equipment from copper, lead, zinc, gold and coal mining operations.

VINTAGE GOALIE EQUIPMENT has 7,389 members. Appreciation for and preservation of vintage goalie gear. Not going to put too fine a point on "vintage" but... Jump to. Sections of this page. Accessibility Help. Press alt + / to open this menu. ... Not mine but minty seller won't ship.

Gold Prospecting Equipment, Panning Supplies, and Recreational Mining Gear We're proud to offer you America's largest selection of gold prospecting equipment - if we don't have it, you probably don't need it!

EquipmentMine is a searchable database of new, used and surplus mining equipment and parts available for sale. You have changed your edition to Global. Edition aware sections will …

Gold King Mine And Ghost Town When the Haynes Copper Company dug a 1200-foot-deep shaft in search of copper, they were disappointed at the absence of copper, but miners hit gold instead. The site is now a museum where visitors can see continuous demonstrations of antique mining equipment and the operation of a turn-ofthe-century ...Fetch Content

FIND ALL YOUR GOLD MINING EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES HERE! Whether you're a part-time prospector, dedicated metal detectorist or rockhound, there has never been a better time to get involved in the modern day Gold Rush! Not only is treasure hunting a hobby that can pay you back, it's an activity the entire family can enjoy together in the great outdoors.

Many antique dealers now have websites and some collectors have websites offering pieces for sale or trade. However, the largest on-line venue for collectors is eBay. If you go to Ebay and type in "mining", "miners", :mines, "mine" and "coal" you will get literally thousands of hits for items currently offered.

Horse Drawn - Farm and Garden Equipment for Sale: Horse Drawn Grain Drill in Howell, Custom Horse Drawn Cart in Reno, Horse drawn corn planter in Parkersburg, Antique Horse drawn Farm Tool in Charlotte, Parade Wooden Horse Drawn Farm in North Platte. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is …

Sterling Rail, Inc. - Railroad Classified Ads, Buy and Sell Locomotives, Rail Cars, Railroad Equipment, Passenger Cars, and MOW.

Add some vintage charm to your home with a variety of antiques for sale in South Africa sold on Gumtree. Post FREE Ad. My Gumtree. ... All types of antique/vintage or solid repro furniture wanted by CASH buyer- I pay top prices on ... old film cameras, photographic equipment, masonic medals and badges : ( i do not sell ) whatsapp me photos. i ...

Savona Equipment sells new and used gold mining equipment, mining machinery equipment, aggregate, crushing, soil remediation, agitation, cyanidation, mineral processing, drilling and screening equipment at very reasonable prices.

Antique Mining Equipment For Sale mining equipment Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth, usually from an ore body, vein or (coal) seam.

Authentic early western gold mining stock certificates for the collector and Old West history buff. Silver bars, core samples and an excellent selection of certificates from the Homestake Mining Company at Lead, South Dakota. Antique documents from gold mines located at Cripple Creek, Colorado. Even an actual nevada gold nugget or two to offer.

I am seeking all sorts of mining related artifacts having to do with this historic era and locale for inclusion on our antique sales pages at If you are looking to buy antique mining equipment you should visit that site to see what I currently have offered for sale.