Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector with 11" DD and 11" Monoloop Search Coils Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories. The GPX-4500, like its predecessor, is the ultimate gold detector and has added features that make it more versatile than ever before.

China Gpx 4500 Gold Detector Supplier, Gpx 4500 Gold Detector Supplier from China Supplier - Find Variety Gpx 4500 Gold Detector Supplier from gold detector,gold metal detector,gold detector 10 meter depth, Industrial Metal Detectors Suppliers Located in China, Buy Gpx 4500 Gold Detector Supplier Made in China on Alibaba.com

If you are serious about finding gold nuggets, get a Minelab GPX 4500! I wasted my money on a different detector and realized my mistake only some time later while hunting with my buddy who used Minelab GPX 4500.

I used to set up GPX 4500 around the settings in the table below with some tweaking as required. As with my GPX 5000, I have set up Deep mode to look for deeper gold or to run over a patch usually with a larger coil, General mode as a day to day detecting mode, and …

Through devotion to research and development and innovative design, Minelab is today a major world manufacturer of hand held metal detector products. Over the past 20 years, Minelab has introduced more innovative and practical technology than any of its competitors and has taken the metal detecting industry to new levels of excellence.

Feb 23, 2012· Introducing the Minelab GPX-4500 gold prospecting metal detector. Treasure hunters can find more information on the GPX series by visi...

Metal Detectors by Minelab delivers world's best metal detector technologies, which are used by hobbyists for gold prospecting or treasure hunting, as well as military and humanitarian de-mining organizations and countermine metal detection operations throughout the world.

The versatile Minelab GPX 4500 metal detector is a proven gold finder with many features and great performance. With its advanced technologies, the GPX 4500 penetrates mineralized ground better and deeper than basic PI detectors.

Aug 23, 2018· The Minelab GPX-4500 uses advanced pulse induction technology, allowing you to find gold 10 feet below the surface, even in highly mineralized soil. While it may be too expensive for the average hobbyist, it's a great price for those seeking a professional-quality unit.

World's Best Gold Detector . Al Bayati General Trading Co LLC. was founded in the year 2004 to distribute the gold detectors, high-quality metal and pumps etc. on the Middle East market.

Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector Bundle for Gold Prospecting w/ 3 Search Coils See more like this. MINELAB GPX 4500 METAL DETECTOR New in Box 2 COILS + 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Brand New. ... 2 product ratings - Minelab Handle Assembly for GPX Series Metal Detectors - GPX 4500, GPX 5000 . $123.00. FAST 'N FREE. Buy It Now. Guaranteed by Mon, Jun. 24 ...

Jun 22, 2018· The Minelab GPX 4500 detector was released in the spring of 2008 and is currently still in production. The Minelab series of pulse induction (PI) metal detectors starting with the SD 2000 are widely acknowledged as being some of the most powerful gold nugget prospecting detectors …

Save minelab gpx 4500 to get email alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Update your delivery location ... Power Lead Short suit GPX series Minelab Gold Metal Detector. HEAVY DUTY LEAD - MADE IN AUSTRALIA. Brand new. AU $38.00. Buy It Now. Free postage. Minelab Gold Monster 1000 Metal Detector.

Read all reviews for Minelab GPX 5000. Most helpful review for Minelab GPX-4500 GPX-4500 review One of the best performing detectors for finding gold. I have used every model of minelab detectors and find that this is one of the best. It has more features …

Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector Bundle for Gold Prospecting w/ 3 Search Coils See more like this. Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector with Pro Find 15 Pinpointer and 2 Search Coils. ... Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector for Relic and Gold Prospecting with 2 search Coi See more like this.

Sep 03, 2017· Minelab Metal Detectors ; Settings For GPX 4500? Sign in to follow this . Followers 1. ... however they too will react to ground minerals and when this happens gold can be masked by the mineralisation noise just like a VLF detector. To help compensate for this Minelab developed the "Smooth" class of timings of which your GPX-4500 has two ...

Sep 08, 2015· I am thinking about buying a new 4500 and am wondering how much differences there are from the 5000, the price on the 4500 is hard to beat as I cant afford the 5000 yet. I have a 3500 that I just listed on C.L. for $1500 so I can offset some of the cost. Gave boss 2 weeks notice today and I will ...

This is a worthwhile purchase. The product does what it says on the tin. I have enjoyed using the product everyday eversince I bought it 6 months ago. I would recommend the Minelab Gpx-4500 Gold Prospecting Metal Detector to anyone who is a serious prospector.

The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is ...

Nov 17, 2013· The 'depth' depends on coils, settings, soils, target preferences and the like. The two detectors are different in that the timings amongst other things are different. The specifications across the board would indicate the 5000 as a better smaller gold machine. That's just my advice from the readings on the relative merits of the the 5000 vs 4500.

A re you looking for the best metal detector for gold and are flabbergasted by all the choices - and the crazy price tags? This article will help make your decision a no-brainer. Our top pick for best value for all-around prospecting is the Fisher Gold Bug Pro; a powerful gold detector that's perfect for beginners and those on a budget.

THE MINELAB GPX 4500 IS BACK. AVAILABLE FOR SALE FROM THE 1st SEPTEMBER.. RRP IS $4199.00. A creation worth its weight in gold! The Minelab GPX-4500 is now the ultimate in premium mid-range gold finding technology offering features and performance levels that other manufacturers are yet …

Sep 04, 2016· Hi I understand this has probably been discussed before but what everyone thoughts on which detector to buy. Instead of buying the current offer GPX4500 would i be better off buying a secondhand GPX5000. Pros for the 4500 i can see are longer warranty, cons are the fine gold timmings, which only leaves the price of the GPX5000 as a con.

See the best Gold Prospecting metal detectors from MetalDetector.com. Compare & shop the top metal detector models for finding gold nuggets. Since 1983.

Read all reviews for Minelab GPX 4800. Most helpful review for Minelab GPX-4500 GPX-4500 review One of the best performing detectors for finding gold. I have used every model of minelab detectors and find that this is one of the best. It has more features …

Near new GPX 4500 Minelab gold detector, only used on 2 trips (2 weeks in total) comes with two commander heads (unused) plus an 14"x9" Evolution Spiral bound Mono coil ($500 on its own). Minelab pro external speaker and earphones, control box cover, all cords and instruction manuals. Minelab harness and 1 pair snake gaters.

Suited to those detectorists who are serious about finding gold and need a gold detector that gives superior performance in tough ground conditions. From the entry level Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack/Dual Pack metal detector to the ultimate Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector, Miners Den Australia is sure to have the right detector for you.

minelab gpx 4500 metal detector reviews In the category Metal Detectors more articles and learn more information about minelab gpx 4500 metal detector reviews Reviews Price Specifications Features Image manuals videos Accessories All this in metal detectors for gold.