Hot metal cars carry the molten steel to the converters, while slag cars take their loads to the dump. Capturing the power of the prototype in a size that fits the average layout, this complete kit includes furnace, stoves, dust collectors and cleaning system, piping, cast house, hearth, skip hoist, high line supports - over 300 parts in all.

An interesting feature about the Walthers line is the company's theme packaging of kits. Walthers produces HO-scale freight cars, locomotives, structures, vehicles, and accessories and often combines all these product lines into a complete themed group. The Steel Mill group is an excellent example of the various items from different product ...

Nov 22, 2018· N Scale World War 2 Military Vehicles; N Scale Military Flatcar w/ Load; N Scale Modern Military Vehicles; N Scale Civilian Vehicles; N Scale Steel Mill Cars - Ready to Run; N Scale Steel Mill Kits and Accessories; N Scale Rolling Stock; N Scale Detail Parts; HO Scale Detail Parts; HO Scale Steel Mill Kits and Accessories; Scenery Materials ...

Save HO scale steel mill cars to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. ... State Tool & Die 7703 HO Scale Kit Bash Series Mill Gondola 3-Pack. Brand New. $27.29. Buy It Now +$5.99 shipping. Free Returns. Roundhouse HO scale #01676 50' Mill Gondola Connection w/ Scrap Load. Brand New.

The subject matter of this blog is the Steel Industry and Railroading. Most of the posts deal with my attempt to model an integrated steel mill in HO scale, however, there will also be posts on real railroading and the real steel industry as well as other industries, and …

Amos Cutter's General Store (HO-O) This is one building that belongs as much in the "West" as it does here in Maine ! The laser-cut "bay window" is what this one is all about, combine that with the generic simplicity of a general store & you have a building that can be used for anything.

Apr 20, 2017· Steel in N is getting harder and harder to do, especially hearing Peach Creek is closing. Shapeways, especially Ndustrial, has a lot of the detail parts but the kits have never been rerun.

Apr 11, 2007· I beleive a lot of the HO steel mill kits from Walthers are retired. I know the blast furnace is. As stated John Gleeb at Peach Creek Shops has them. I model in N scale and have redesigned my mill to fit in an ared of 12' X 3'. It is a fully integrated mill which now includes the new Electric furnace and Coke Plant. The mill has 40 buildings.

Rolling Mill - Ashland Iron & Steel -- Kit - 32 x 11-1/8 x 10" 81.3 x 28.26 x 25.4cm ... this powerful combination makes steel one of the most attractive industries for every HO Scale layout. Rolling mills are some of the largest and most prominent structures in a steel mill complex. ... soaking pit details and a four-high reversing mill stand ...

Shop now for HO Scale Trains, Rolling Stock, Detail Parts, Structure Kits and Model Railroad Supplies. $2.95 Shipping at | Blue Ox Trains

Nov 22, 2018· N Scale Military Flatcar w/ Load; N Scale Modern Military Vehicles; N Scale Civilian Vehicles; N Scale Steel Mill Cars - Ready to Run; N Scale Steel Mill Kits and Accessories; N Scale Rolling Stock; N Scale Detail Parts; HO Scale Detail Parts; HO Scale Steel Mill Kits and Accessories; Scenery Materials; NEW RELEASES

This is the HO Scale Steel Mill Fake Front Kit from Plastruct > Model Trains > Buildings > HO Scale: Plastruct Steel Mill Fake Front Kit pls1030. ... but with slight modifications, may also be used in N. Complete instructions and blueprints are included. About 12" High x 22" Wide x 3" Deep 30 x 56 x 7.5cm.

Find great deals on eBay for ho scale steel mill. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content. eBay Logo: ... Walthers 933-2971 Rolling Mill Ashland Iron & Steel Kit : HO Scale. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 product ratings - Walthers 933-2971 Rolling Mill Ashland Iron & Steel Kit : HO Scale.

Oct 01, 2010· Walters: Ashland Iron & Steel - Cornerstone Series(R) Plastic Kit ... featuring upgraded versions of some of our most popular HO Scale steel series kits, amazing all …

Railroad Kits! : - HO Scale Structures Resin Details by SSM Modelling DVD's Canopy Glue & more... Books Gift Certificates Fine Scale Miniatures - Metal Detail Castings fine, scale, miniatures, fine scale miniatures, HO, ho, scale

Oct 16, 2008· Walthers brings out retooled & new steel mill kits !!!!! Posted by dragonriversteel on Thursday, ... It seems that walthers is coming through to the few steel mill modelers.Along with the retooled kits there is also a Hullet ore unloader in HO & N. Walthers spread below. ... Modeling an ficticious HO scale intergrated Scrap Yard & Steel Mill ...

This kit includes walls, support trusses, soaking pit details and a four-high reversing mill stand complete with rolling table, motor and walkway details. ... Introducing Ashland Iron & Steel, featuring upgraded versions of some of our most popular HO Scale steel series kits, amazing all-new models, and reissues of some hard-to-find items! ...

Buy Walthers HO Scale Ashland Iron & Steel - Cornerstone Series174 Plastic Kit Rolling Mill 32 x 11-1/8 x 10" 81.3 x 28.26 x 25.4cm: Buildings & Structures - FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

See more of Steel Mill Modelers Supply on Facebook. Log In. Forgot account? or. Create New Account. Not Now. Steel Mill Modelers Supply. Shopping & Retail in Lombard, Illinois. ... HO Scale EAF and OHF $10.75... HO Scale BOF $35.75 N Scale EAF and OHF $7.00 N Scale …

Oct 06, 2013· I am installing a rolling mill rear and arc furnace / melt shop (Walthers Kits) at one end of my HO shelf layout. For the "fake front" back-round building I am considering the Plastruct steel mill / basic oxygen kit. The same company's' sintering plant kit (for foundries) includes an exterior blower assembly kit that is (not sold separately).

Alkem Scale Models Very nice goggle and gate valve kits in HO Scale, along with other HO and N detail, signal, car and structure kits. Prairie-Works Videos of steel modeling and steel related subjects. Steel Mill Model Supplies Michael Rabbitt's Steel Mill Plans. Highly detailed drawings of prototype steel mills, coke ovens, equipment, and ...

Rolling mill.... is extended by a 2nd mill kit and pretends to be a continuous rolling mill. The only door in the middle inputs ladle cars from the furnaces. There is a track outside the mill for the scrap steel to get around and a track on the other side for the bottle cars to get regrouped and sent bak to the beginning.

Model Kits Alkem Scale Models is a small kit design and manufacturing company specializing in fine scale, highly-detailed and prototypically-based kits and detail parts for model railroaders and other hobbyists. Our kits use computer aided design and usually include photoetched brass and or laser cut wood, acrylic and resin board parts.

Model Tech Studios LLC > HO Scale Railroad Building and Structure Kits. ... No waterfront scene is complete without a Classic Cabin Cruiser. This HO Scale kit is detailed down to the grab bars, ships wheel and even the waving stern flag. We can bring your HO Scale …

Jun 28, 2009· hehehehe I did "the works" in N scale, the blast furnace, coke oven, and rolling mills. Dont get me wrong, the N Steel Mill from Walthers is AWESOME but i am STOCKED for the HO scale kits finally being re-released. when i got into the hobby, the HO steel mill kits had already been discontined (besides the rolling mill) and they were REALLY hard to find just like they are now.... its …

Whether It's N-HO-S-O Scale The Most Recent Kit Releases Will be Found Here ! If you're shopping for a specific scale click on one of the links below to speed-up your search ! ... Bar Mills has become one of the leaders in developing & producing the kinds of details that O-scale have been waiting for.

HO Scale Goggle Valve. This laser cut multimedia kit is an HO scale model of a 72 inch goggle vale. It is designed to fit the stock pipes of the Walthers Corp HO Scale Blast Furnace kit. The kit provides all the parts to build a detailed replica of these important components of a blast furnace. Note that the pipes are not included in the kit.

This is Walthers HO Scale Cornerstone Ashland Iron & Steel Series Rolling Mill Kit. Rolling mills are some of the largest and most prominent structures in a steel mill complex. Tall in stature and as long as a quarter mile, these giant corrugated-metal buildings house the machinery that takes raw steel ingots and forms them into usable shapes.