close to the load centers, in rolling mills, on offshore plat-forms and ships, in mining conveyors and in refineries, or wherever maximum power-to-volume ratio has to be achieved in buildings. For instance, they are also installed in powerful wind generators because they are predestined for operation directly in …

Use your Bonny Doon press or your rolling mill to emboss finely detailed patterns into your metal using this pattern plate. Created from a special scale-free steel that is softer than the rollers on a rolling mill, this plate will produce a detailed, low-relief pattern on metal up to 16-ga. thick or as fine as 26-ga. (note that these are guidelines for what is possible with these plates; let ...

Last time I blogged about the Durston rolling mill I'd just bought. I love it. I haven't had a chance to really have a play with it yet thanks to being busy with orders (which is a good thing!) But I hope to have a good old go on it soon. I received some textured cards today from Rolling Mill Resource, a wonderful shop on Etsy. The cards are ...

Siemens milestones in the area of drive technology for rolling mill motors The power of innovation for rolling mills for more than 100 years 1897: The first drive with DC motor for a trio rolling mill, Dillinger Hütte 1907: The first Siemens rolling mill motor with rolling mill with DC motor and Ilgner converter is used for a blooming mill be-

May 15, 2017· Quick Video on How to Texturing Silver with a Rolling Mill. In this quick video, I show how to transfer textures to silver, using regular items. For more Jewelry Tips, Check out and ...

Siemens to modernize main drives in two hot rolling mills of Arcelor Mittal in Europe Enhanced rolling power for demanding steel grades. 22 Maggio 2012 - Siemens has won an order to replace existing DC main drives in finishing mills with more powerful AC systems in the ArcelorMittal plants in Dunkirk, France, and Ghent, Belgium. Download Siemens to modernize drive technology in hot rolling ...

SIMOTICS HV Series Metals For the highest continuous quality – Rolling mill main motors for a maximum reliability, precision and dynamic performance High voltage synchronous motors specifically designed for main rolling mill drives set themselves apart as a result of their extremely smooth running properties and dynamic performance.

Sep 08, 2016· Thanks for all of the great answers to my post on creating a deep texture with a rolling mill. It was a first post and I was so impressed that people took the time to answer! I experimented and figured it out so I will post what I learned. ROLLING MILL STRUCTURE AND PRESSURE. The mill needs to be bolted down onto a surface that will not move

The steel and rolling mill at Georgsmarienhütte was the first large plant of its kind to do entirely without steam engines. It became a pioneer in the advancing electrification of the steel industry. By the time World War I broke out, Siemens-Schuckertwerke had already delivered 30 heavy-duty reversing mills.

Explore Majestic Creations Llc, Carol Priestley's board "Rolling Mill Patterns", followed by 107 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Jewelry, Metal jewelry and Rolling mill.

Rolling-mill main drives: Exemplary when it comes to smooth running characteristics and dynamic performance In rolling mills, interruption-free processes and the quality of the rolled steel are of foremost importance. Drive technology plays a significant role in achieving this.

Jan 23, 2014· I had another play with my rolling mill last week using some of the texture sheets from Etsy shop Rolling Mill Resource. I used some sterling silver and copper sheet and soon discovered it's best to get organized before you start! I cut the sheet to size and worked out which design was going on which piece of metal. I also tried a feather but ...

Aug 23, 2017· Siemens to equip Chinese aluminum factories with drive technology. ... of aluminum rolling mills. Siemens will supply the drive technology for cold rolling mills …

siemens texture rolling mills - steigerloods.nl. During rolling, the mill was ... For texture analysis, the Siemens D-500 X-ray diffrac-More Info siemens texture rolling mills - icmeet.in. U003en Cold-Rolled Steel Sheets and Coils. Cold-Rolled Steel Sheets and Coils are extensively used as ... By strictly controlling the temperature and roll ...

texture plates for rolling mill . If you have any questions or good suggestions on our products and site, or if you want to know more information about our products, please write them and send to us, we will contact you within one business day.

Siemens VAI Metals Technologies is constructing a new rolling mill for stainless steel bar and light profiles in India for Viraj Profiles Ltd., the second largest producer of stainless steel long products in the world. The scope of the project includes the design, engineering and delivery of mechanical, electrical and automation equipment.

Since the end of 2015, the hot rolling mill has been in operation with a production capacity of 5.3 million tons of hot-rolled strips with thicknesses between 1.2 and

Siemens Metals Technologies has received an order from Thai Steel Profile Co. Ltd. (Thai Steel) to supply a new bar rolling mill for its plant in Rayong, Thailand. The rolling mill will produce around 500,000 metric tons of reinforcing steel (rebars) per annum with diameters ranging from 9 to 40 millimeters. Diameters up to 14 millimeters will be rolled in multi-slit mode.

10 Tips on How to Use a Rolling Mill. Richard outlines how to use a rolling mill, and 10 ways a mill can be useful in your studio to help you be more creative. Here's how to use a rolling mill and some helpful tips: 1. Rolling mills can be used to roll a metal sheet into a thinner sheet, which will also work-harden it.

Siemens-VAI based in Linz, Austria, was an engineering and plant building company for the iron and steel industry, for the flat-rolling sector of the aluminum industry and for open cast mining. It was one of the branches of Siemens Industrial Solutions and focused on metallurgical services.

You searched for: rolling mill texture! Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Let's get started!

The volume of the contract is in the two-digit million euro range. The plate mill will start production in the course of 2010. This is the third order from China for a complete plate rolling mill this year. It means that Siemens will be able to further consolidate its leading position as a supplier for this type of plant.

Download the High Pressure Rolling Mill the find out why Siemens motors were the preferred solution for this ground breaking solution. The new design called for motors over 5,000 hp, with rollers that could be adjusted as needed. Existing conveyors would be reworked to feed into a single crusher.

May 28, 2013· Dear experts,Is there any block diagram available for Dia calculation of a center winder using Sinamics G120.As in 6RA70 we can achive it using t400 option and in S 120 by using DCC chart. In masterdrives it is also availble. Any option for G 120pls helpr

For OEMs, EPCs and end-user operators, finding a capable partner to help engineer, build, install and support reliable pipeline pumping stations and all their subsystems that can run 24/7/365 for decades, often in remote harsh environments, would seem enough challenge.

Explore Rolling Stones Natural Stone Jewelry & Apparel's board "Rolling Mill Textures", followed by 734 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Rolling mill, Jewelry and Jewelry ideas.

Dec 23, 2011· Dear Expert,1200Amp SINAMICS DCM drive is used for 874Amp motor for rolling mill application. For load condition drives working ok but when drive operate on noload condition drive trip with F60036 and Fault code 1 (r949). Someone can Help me about this fa

Aug 15, 2016· Using a Rolling Mill to Texture Metals If you're making jewellery with sterling silver, copper, or other metals, you'll quickly discover that a rolling mill is a great way to texture metals. A rolling mill consists of two steel rollers and you simply pass the metal between the two rollers so that a pattern is made on the surface of the metal.