An antique wet stone pedal propelled grinder on a painted yellow metal stand with a contoured seat and push pedals. from EBTH.com

Feb 17, 2015· Antique Pedal Powered Industrial Grinder "Up for sale today we have a very old Industrial Pedal Powered Grinder made by the Luther Grinder MFG Co. Milwaukee. It is a Hummer No.271 Model G. It measures 41" tall 27" deep and 17" wide. It is in good working condition. Asking 250.00" This is not mine, I just thought it was interesting Ted

We have the best deals on Antique Grinding Wheel so stop by and check us out first! Vintage Antiques For Sale. Vintage Antiques and More! Search. Antique Grinding Wheel Richards Wilcox Wet Stone 8 diameter ... Vintage Riding sharpening grinding stone Pedal Power Wheel. $400.00. View It on eBay. Antique Mill Stone Grinding Wheel Garden Stepping ...

Mar 28, 2016· Antique Coffee Grinders – We Review 3 Of The Best. ... These vintage grinders also have a grind adjustment built-in so you can adjust the burrs for grinds from coarse to fine. Yes, you might have to do the grinding yourself, but the results, at least to me, are always better.

All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.) If a return is requested, please email [email protected] with the order number and reason for return. For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.

Antique pedal grinder/sharpener for sale in South Dakota Antique pedal grinder/sharpener | SOLD! Construction Retirement Auction Antique pedal grinder/sharpener Shipping quotes available Kelley Construction 1812 E Dakota Avenue Pierre, SD 57501

Looking for Antique Grinding Stone? We have the best deals on Antique Grinding Stone so stop by and check us out first! ... Vintage Riding sharpening grinding stone Pedal Power Wheel. $400.00. View It on eBay. Primitive GRINDING STONE SHAPING STONE ANTIQUE GE 1900 s Rare for Restore. $35.00. ... Antique Vintage Grinding Wheel Sharpening Mill ...

Antique Sharpening Stone Wheel - antique.charmlab.org. Working antique stone grinding wheel with sit down 4 of 7 antique grinding stone pedal wheel w seat sandstone sharpener vintage 4 of 7 antique grinding stone pedal wheel w seat sandstone sharpener vintage antique tools vintage sharpening stone woodworking machinery blacksmith primitive country work es creative art grinding antique …

Find great deals on eBay for antique pedal grinder. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content. eBay Logo: ... Save antique pedal grinder to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. ... ANTIQUE VINTAGE R W FOOT PEDAL TOOL KNIFE AXE SHARPENER GRINDER . Pre-Owned. $199.97. Free local pickup.

Goodell Pratt Peddle Lathe / Grinder / Drill This treadle / pedal lathe / grinder / drill is in very nice condition and looks to be all original. The tool rest, outboard grinder and drilling attachment are present. Take a look at all the pics. This style lathe was offered for a …

Premium Wooden Manual Coffee Grinder, Vintage Coffee Bean Spice Hand Grinding Machine, Mill Hand Crank Coffee Grinders, Portable Coffee Grinder, Retro Wood Coffee Machine Grind Settings & Catch Drawer. $22.88 $ 22. 88. Get it as soon as Wed, May 29. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.

Excellent working condition with grinding wheel in good shape ... Antique Pedal Powered Grindstone Sharpening Tool - For Sale. Antique Pedal Powered Grindstone Sharpening Tool: Price: $100.00 This is a peddle powered antique sharpening stone. Excellent working condition with grinding wheel in …

pedal driven antique grinding wheel - crusherasia.com. ANTIQUE STONE GRINDING WHEEL PEDAL OPERATED . you are viewing a very old piece of machinery found in an old barn out in the country, this antique stone pedal operated grinding wheel still operates like the first ...

Save vintage pedal grinder to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. SPONSORED. SPONSORED. ANTIQUE VINTAGE R W FOOT PEDAL TOOL KNIFE AXE SHARPENER GRINDER . Pre-Owned. $199.97. Free local pickup. or Best Offer. 13 Watching. Vintage Pedal Grinder. Pre-Owned. $150.00.

pedal grinder used for sharpening tools pedal grinder - Member Galleries - Gallery - I Forge Iron: I have one almost exactly like this except missing the seat, one pedal arm needs to be rebuilt/replaced, & new rods to the foot pedals. Gotta get it rebuilt! See more

Feb 25, 2013· vintage pedal operated keen kutter stone grinding wheel – …. Antique grinding stone wheel farm sit down pedal typ (04/18 … From a Dairy Farm, the pedal operated stone still works great. The frame is … Antique Stone Grinding … »More detailed

Save antique stone grinding wheel to get email alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + ... Antique McCormick Pedal Stone Grinder Stand With International Grinding Wheel. Pre-owned. AU $499.00. Free local pickup. ... Antique grinding wheel sharpening axe knife mill stone 8 Pounds 10 " Diameter.

You searched for: grinder stone! Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Let's get started!

Antique sharpening stone – original seat, stone grinder ... Aug 20, 2013· My Boppa (Grandpa) purchased this grinding stone / sharpener seat at an antique store in the late 1960's and used it for years to keep axe blades, knives and cutting tools sharp.

Jun 10, 2011· Video uploaded from my phone. Do you want Razor Sharp knives. I'll show you how using a new product and a bench grinder - Duration: 6:46. SyberPrepper 3,445,549 views

Mar 14, 2011· Re: Pedal grinding wheel If I am reading the pix right, this is a large diameter sandstone wetstone. You probably know you are also missing the overhead bracket to drip water (from a tin can with a small hole in the bottom) on the turning stone.

Jun 08, 2012· toxonixs post about building a wet grinder got me thinking about the old pedal powered grinding stones. A friend of mine has one in his living room as decoration. It has a cast Iron seat on it, kind of like an old tractor seat, then pedals to turn the wheel. The wheel itself is approximately 30 i...

43 results for pedal grinder Save pedal grinder to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unfollow pedal grinder to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.

Aug 10, 2016· 156 best vintage grinding wheel images on pinterest in 2018 antique grinding stone wheel hand foot pulley 1883 blacksmith antique grinding sharpening stone wheel farmhouse vintage country sharpening stone wheel zeppy io antique pedal ed grindstone sharpening tool for antiques 24 best stone grind wheel images in 2018 antique tools vintage.

Rare Vintage Red Pedal Grinding Stone / Honing Wheel Primitive Sharpening ... Used Vintage Antique Sharpening Stone Grinding Wheel grindstone 16 inch. Get Price. Meeker's .AntiqBuyer antique pedal powered tools past ... AntiqBuyer sells antique pedal powered woodworking tools. ... Goodell Pratt Peddle Lathe / Grinder / Drill This treadle ...

For some woodworkers, the fear of grinding relates to electric grinders. They have heard tales of how a fast-speed grinder will ruin their tools. So they spend extra money on a slow-speed grinder and fancy grinding wheels. Other woodworkers use a water-cooled grinding …

You searched for: antique grinders! Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Let's get started!

pedal grinder used for sharpening tools pedal grinder - Member Galleries - Gallery - I Forge Iron: I have one almost exactly like this except missing the seat, one pedal arm needs to be rebuilt/replaced, & new rods to the foot pedals. Gotta get it rebuilt! See more