Mar 17, 2012· 1941. All original piece with original components still inside. Also includes the service and parts manual, interior label, and keys. Paint and surfaces are all original and in wonderful condition with just moderate wear, a few shallow dents, and minor rubs. This is a great-looking, original example.Condition (Very Good). Size 65" x 24" x 21".

Coin-Operated Machines Antique & Collectable: Looking for Coin-operated machines of all types are collected. The vending machine is an ancient invention dating back to 200 B.C., when holy water was dispensed in a coin-operated vase. Smokers in sevent1

Antiquities Vending Company in Granite Falls, North Carolina run by Alan ***** borders on the criminal. In January of 2016 I dropped off two (2) Vendo change machines from the 1930's to be restored.

Special prices on used soda vending Machines. There will always be strong demand for refurbished soda and beverage vending machines providing caffeinated beverages and energy drinks. Many makes and models from reputable brands to choose from. Start your beverage and drinks vending machine business with Vending World!

Our sister company, Back In Time Warehouse, restores vintage 50's soda machines to better then new condition. Below you will see some of their most popular 1950's models. Over the past few years the value of these machines has skyrocketed! For a "close up" look, click any of the machines below.

Save mills 45 coke machine to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results. SPONSORED. 1944 Mills Soda Machine Manual, Models 45, 47, 98 . $15.00. Buy It Now +$7.00 shipping. Results matching fewer words. Coca Cola Mills Model 47-N Vending Machine c1940 Advertising Card Coke.

Soda Jerk Works provides restoration services for antique, classic and vintage soda machine coin mechanisms and bottle or can stacks. Contact us if you would like your classic soda machine restored or repaired, wish to purchase a Vintage soda vending machine or have a soda machine for sale. Our catalog has hundreds of parts for the restoration of Westinghouse,Ideal, Progress,Vendo,F.L. Jacobs ...

The more original parts an antique slot machine has, the more value it holds. A real antique machine should have a serial number, unlike a reproduction slot machine. Reputable antique slot machine dealers will usually offer a certificate of authenticity with the machine. Most antique machines …

Funtronics is the LARGEST supplier of vintage soda machine parts in the world and also the only AUTHORIZED dealer of Coca-Cola decals. We look forward to making your restoration job easier! Funtronics has parts for all brands of antique vending machines such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Orange Crush, Hires Root Beer, Squirt, Nesbitt's & 7-Up.

This is the one machine that has eluded me for years and finally it's mine. It's the one and only Mills 45 (AKA BABY MILLS). Very rare due to the fact it was only made for 2 years 1941-1942. This has to be one of the best looking machines ever made.

Below is a list of Mills slot machine models for your information. We are posting it for your information. For more information on slot machine repair, parts, and values, go to Slot Machine Resource Center. For a list of slot machines for sale, go to Slot Machine Sales Lists

Comments: The model 45 is MIlls smallest machine and came painted in two-tone red and green. This color scheme makes these machines very noticable. The front cabinet door is curved outward creating a "bowed-out effect". The 45 is an automatic machine that vends the bottles cap first which is …

The value of vintage Coca-Cola machines can vary, based on several factors. As with any Coca-Cola collectible, the real value of a vintage machine depends on what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

Jan 01, 2012· This "Enjoy Coke" red-and-white metal sign went for just $45. ... Seeing the photos of items sold and the prices realized is a great way to learn the value of Coca-Cola memorabilia, and see how the market -- what's popular at the moment -- can affect pricing.

Coca Cola Truck 513 views 1946 Coca Cola truck, options, L-Head six cylinder 213 motor, standerd trans, two speed rear end, dual out side mirrors, correct two tone paint, built for a local Bottling co. the truck is not show Quality and was used for parades only . see more info at web site or call 417-469-2886 .

Mills produced Coca-Cola's first stand-up dry vendor in 1935. You'll notice Mills machines were highly sophisticated in design and didn't require any manual operation such as a pull lever, crank handle, or knob to turn. Another note about Mills was they manufactured their own refrigeration units so the units used weren't of inferior design!

Soon to follow, the first electric machine was created by Glascock Brothers in 1930. With the invention of dry refrigeration in the 1950's, the soda machine boomed. Coke machines have been around for decades, so the true value of old Coke machines varies depending on the machine…

Old Mills model 47 coke machine parts catalog. 35 pages, good shape with moderate reading wear. Check my other auctions for MORE original Coca-Cola pop machine literature and other old coin op literature. More will be listed in the next few days as well. I do not accept paypal or bidpay. I accept personal or cashier's checks and Money orders.

Dec 31, 2014· Mills 47B, 47N and the 98 all at the Antique Vending machine museum in Granite Falls NC.

This is a pretty cool piece from my collection. It's an exterior only restored MIlls 45 Coca-Cola machine with the patent tag of 1939. It has original instructions still on the interior door. T's no motor or compressor. It's a wonderful piece of Coke memorabilia nonetheless and has a great presence for your Coke room or game room.

Soda Jerk Works provides restoration services for antique, classic and vintage soda machine coin mechanisms and bottle or can stacks. Contact us if you would like your classic soda machine restored or repaired, wish to purchase a Vintage soda vending machine or have a soda machine for sale. Our catalog has hundreds of parts for the restoration of Westinghouse,Ideal, Progress,Vendo,F.L. Jacobs ...

Mills Novelty Co. released 671 machines in our database under this trade name, starting in 1896. The 5 most common machines by Mills Novelty Co. owned by VAPS members are (in order): Do-Re-Mi, Hi Top, Black Cherry Bell, Bursting Cherry, and Conjurer Fortune Teller.

View our massive collection of vintage vending machines. Gameroom Show offers a large selection of vendor items, including gum ball vending machines, vintage candy dispensers, antique Coca-Cola coke machines, Zeno gum machines, Zeno gum cases, a vintage coffee mill press, perfume vendor machines, Nestle chocolate vendor machines, and more!

Sue McClain hired Huffman to repair her 1950 vintage Coke machine. "He did not do one thing, did not touch it," McClain said. In June 2014, McClain paid Huffman a $1,000 deposit to do the work.

Pre 1960 Coca Cola and Coin Op Collector. 660 likes. On this page you will be able to see my collection as I post new finds throughout the year. You may...

GUM AND PEANUT MACHINES & STANDS FOR GUMBALL MACHINES FOR SALE. ... Lehman, D.D. Lewis, Liberty Gum, Lincoln, Little Nut Vendor, Little Nut Nut House, London Pansy Gum, London Owl Vending Machine, Norris Longhorn, Los Angeles Sun, Mabey I Sell Em Hot, Manikin Baker Boy, Marx Lion, Mercer Loop The Loop, Williams Michael, Michigan Vending Machine ...

NO HIDDEN FEES! Our complete drink and snack vending machine service is free to your business.

The result, the model 47, was the first of its kind for Cola-Cola. By the late 1930s, gum vending machines were being installed by Mills Automatic Merchandising Corporation of New York. The machines made use of technology protected by United States patents assigned to Mills Novelty Company, including number 1,869,616.